correct, comfortable & confident
When entering the world of producing.
- Going from Solo Freelance to a full functioning organisation.
- Move from individual tasks to money talk, scheduling and overview.
- Broaden your reality from micromanagement to delegations.
Consistently Successful in Your Productions
Being Consistently successful in your productions will help you not only to make money but also make sustainable strategic decisions.
- Open a treasure chest of knowledge in budgeting & Bidding. Be the Arnold Schwarzenegger of lifting the project to the next level. Wax on, Wax off, learn the daily routines of the producer’s cashflow control.
- The producer is the glue that keeps a production both enjoyable for the team and for the clients. You will know how to set a team, how to make a budget and give fair bids on jobs.
The producers responsibility
The objective in this class is to unravel the producers responsibility and understand the basic every-day job of the producer goes through.
- Let us demystify what a producer actually does besides taking care care of “something with money”
- You will see why being a producer is essential to everything you do, whether you function as a freelance artist, production coordinator or just someone interested in controlling your company’s creative process.
- A producer is a people-person who help creative projects see the light of day instead of going down the drain.
Producer at Sun Creature Copenhagen.
I will be able to put myself in your place and understand your struggles because I have seen it before. There is not a problem we cannot. After living in London and Singapore I moved back to Denmark where I became a producer at Sun Creature Studio. I think there is something to being a producer that I am naturally drawn to.
As an artist I wrapped up some of the titles below
- Star Wars - Episode 8
- Avengers 2 - Age Of Ultron
- Warcraft - The Beginning
- Guardians Of The Galaxy
- Amazing Spider Man 2
On top I have worked in Virtual Reality, Commercials and on-set as a pre-visualisation asset builder, in both Pinewood and Leavesden Studios.
This 10 day course consists of 10 hour lecture spread across a 10 day workshop. All Video Content you can download.
- Day 1. Shot Breakdown
- Day 2. Asset Breakdown
- Day 3. Quoting
- Day 4. Scheduling
- Day 5. Controlling Your Network
- Day 6. Cashflow A
- Day 7. Cashflow B
- Day 8. Cashflow C
- Day 9. Agreements and Legal Documents
- Day 10. Communication Tools Workflow.
Pricing & Enrolment Options
You watch the course on your own pace and while you are welcome to write to me, I do not promise direct help. The lectures are there and have been used to teach students at both The Animation Workshop in denmark and at Manoanim. That being said if you write I do strive to try and answer as many of you as possible.
You can download the course on a week by week basic once payment has been processed but its up to you. You are also very welcome to download the whole thing.
Requirements To Enter
This course demands no prior skills to budgeting, mathematics or deeper education. Understanding the creative process you are in, is essential to make a good production. Overall I will be taking you through a production we made in my previous company. The main tool being used here is Google Sheets.
No Software requirements.
Literally, NO ONE has been giving this kind of knowledge away before.
Take this course, its seriously a complete resource of new knowledge
Thanks man, this was was exactly what I needed
I build my career based on these courses. I found it weird to learn from so many different angles but they all kind of line up.
I cannot believe I waited this long before understanding financials. It’s crazy ignorant to think I could have figured this out on my own.
The most relevant course I have bought as a freelancer for years.
I did all the Cloth, python and biped courses I cannot wait to continue, this was really great! Thank you so much, Kaspar!
I’m on board! This was the best resource on rigging. The site could use an update but the lectures are absolutely amazing!
Very cool! This will be helpful for anyone who has no coding. I’m an animator by trade but learning the art of rigging great resource!