Procedural Workflow with Maya and Redshift
Understanding Procedural workflow with Maya and Redshift:
- In this course, you learn Procedural Workflow. The power of this technique is the unending amount of detail that keep on dividing and detailing with every subdivision.
- Procedural workflow utilises the power of Maya and Redshift nodes, that combined gives a reality beyond many other workflows.
- When you learn to master the procedural workflow your render times lowers drastically because you no longer rely on high 8-16 bit maps the quality is beyond UV tiles.
Consistently Successful Productions
Follow along a developing Industry.
- Procedural vs UVs will take rendertimes from boringly long to almost realtime.
- The power that procedural utilises is math for shading instead of manual guesswork.
- Instead of using many softwares you get a unique look from one software alone.
Learn and Understand at your tempo
Unravel and understand.
- Work for the visually strongest companies by knowing the best techniques.
- Invest in your skillset and get the return on your investment in the form of a great career
- Build a portfolio piece that makes you stand out from the norm.
Purpose of this course
The course is only for those who are willing to buckle down and work hard. Tere is no lying about that. Time invested plus interest is equal to your talent. You will only be on your way when you have hit start. Become efficient in a modernised workflow and learn how to either upgrade your artillery of abilities or even better combined it with your already good skill set.
Producer at Sun Creature Copenhagen.
I will be able to put myself in your place and understand your struggles because I have seen it before. There is not a problem we cannot. After living in London and Singapore I moved back to Denmark where I became a producer at Sun Creature Studio. I think there is something to being a producer that I am naturally drawn to.
As an artist I wrapped up some of the titles below
- Star Wars - Episode 8
- Avengers 2 - Age Of Ultron
- Warcraft - The Beginning
- Guardians Of The Galaxy
- Amazing Spider Man 2
On top I have worked in Virtual Reality, Commercials and on-set as a pre-visualisation asset builder, in both Pinewood and Leavesden Studios.
This 5 hours intensive course which should keep you busy for a week or two before you feel comfortable with the skills being taught
- Lesson 1-10. Nodes and basic introductions
- Lesson 11-15. Building Our shader
- Lesson 16-20. Playing around with settigns
- Lesson 21-29. Rendering Scenes, rigging and camera
- (dof, hdri, volume scatter, shadowblockers)
- Lesson 30-34. SubSurafce and specular addons.
- Wrap up.
Pricing & Enrolment Options
You watch the course on your own pace and while you are welcome to write to me, I do not promise direct help. The lectures are there and have been used to teach students at both The Animation Workshop in denmark and at Manoanim. That being said if you write I do strive to try and answer as many of you as possible.
You can download the course on a per video base. You are also very welcome to download the whole thing.
Requirements To Enter
This course demands no prior skills to rendering or redshift. Understanding the creative process of making a character and some Maya knowledge is recommended. I will be taking you through the production of a highend shader.
Maya 2018 and Redshift
I only gave the Producer Essentials course 4 stars. The sound could be recorded better but the content is absolutely spot on and delivered without a filter which is so rare to find these days.
Literally, NO ONE has been giving this kind of knowledge away before.
Take this course, its seriously a complete resource of new knowledge
Thanks man, this was was exactly what I needed
I build my career based on these courses. I found it weird to learn from so many different angles but they all kind of line up.
I cannot believe I waited this long before understanding financials. It’s crazy ignorant to think I could have figured this out on my own.
The most relevant course I have bought as a freelancer for years.
I did all the Cloth, python and biped courses I cannot wait to continue, this was really great! Thank you so much, Kaspar!
I’m on board! This was the best resource on rigging. The site could use an update but the lectures are absolutely amazing!
Very cool! This will be helpful for anyone who has no coding. I’m an animator by trade but learning the art of rigging great resource!